If you changed your hotkeys by accident and would like to restore your hotkeys to their defaults, you came to the right place!
- At the bottom of this page is the hotkey file that we will use to restore your hotkeys to default.
- First thing to do is to fully shut down your simulator.
- C>Program files (x86)> Warrior > WarriortradingSim
- Simply drag the new File you downloaded and replace it with the file in the folder. (The file is called _SStiHotKey.dat)
- You might need permission to add this file to the folder. simply press continue as shown in this picture.
- Log back into your simulator and your default hotkeys should now be applied to your simulator.
If you continue to have issues you might want to try to reinstall your simulator.