If you accidentally changed your hotkeys and would like to restore them to their default settings, you're in the right place!
- At the bottom of this page is the hotkey file found in the Zip folder that we will use to restore your hotkeys to default. ( please extract the file from the zip folder first)
- Shut down your simulator.
- C>Program files (x86)> Warrior > WarriortradingSim
- Simply drag the new file you downloaded and replace it with the files in the folder. (The files is called $StiHotKey.dat )
- You might need permission to add this file to the folder. To provide that, simply press continue as shown in this picture.
- You can now log back into your simulator account. Your default hotkeys should now be applied to your simulator.
If you continue to have trouble, you might want to try reinstalling your simulator.
The guide for reinstalltion is here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000093685-how-to-download-and-install-the-new-wt-sim-platform
If you want to transfer your simulator hotkeys to your Sterling pro platform you can go to your simulator folder:
C>Program files (x86)> Warrior > Warriortrading Sim
And find the file called $StiHotKey.dat ( export the file below if you want to restore your file)
You will then want to copy and move that file to replace the hotkey file to your Sterling destination on your computer: C > Program files (x86) > Sti > SterlingTraderPro
If you have CMEG you might have to use the folder called CME instead of STI
Still have questions? Please review our more in depth support articles or reach out to our Support Team. We'd be happy to help!
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.