If you accidentally changed your hotkeys and would like to restore them to their default settings, you're in the right place!
- At the bottom of this page is the hotkey file that we will use to restore your hotkeys to default.
- First thing to do is to fully shut down your simulator.
- C>Program files (x86)> Warrior > WarriortradingSim
- Simply drag the new file you downloaded and replace it with the file in the folder. (The file is called _SStiHotKey.dat)
- You might need permission to add this file to the folder. To provide that, simply press continue as shown in this picture.
- You can now log back into your simulator account. Your default hotkeys should now be applied to your simulator.
If you continue to have trouble, you might want to try reinstalling your simulator.
The guide for reinstalltion is here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000093685-how-to-download-and-install-the-new-wt-sim-platform
Still have questions? Please review our more in depth support articles or reach out to our Support Team. We'd be happy to help!