Some members have experienced issues with the seeking alpha news widget in crashing their platform
This might be because of a corrupted file in your simulator.
The best way to fix this is to fully reinstall your system. Please Follow these steps below:
( this will delete your layout files so please save those separately if you want to keep any custom layout files.)
First make sure you turn off any antivirus software or firewall as it might prevent you from installing the software.
1. Open up Add/Remove programs, and uninstall the Warrior Sim
2. Open up your File Directory, locate your C Drive > x86 Programs > Warrior and then delete the entire Warrior File.
3. Open up your Recycle bin and empty it.
4. Restart your PC
5. Click this link to login and download the latest simulator version https://warriortrading.com/simulator-download/
(right click the install shield and click run as administrator)
6. Once you've reinstalled, use your Trader ID and Password to in the Welcome Email to get logged back in.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.