If there is a particular member in the chat room who you want to ignore comments from so that you no longer see their messages in the chat, you can choose to "ignore" them.
If you're interested in doing the opposite and "favoriting" another chat room member, click here for details.
How to Ignore a User
- Click on the user's name or comment within the chat feed. A window should pop up at the top of the window for that chat feed showing the person's comment.
- To ignore the user, click the icon of the crossed out eye. This means you'll no longer see their comments appear in your chat feed.
How to Un-Ignore a User or View Your List of Muted/Ignored Users
- Click the User List icon that appears on the top of the chat feed (see image below).
- Click the Ignored Users icon which is the image of the crossed out eye. This will populate your list of members whose comments are currently hidden from you.
- You can now scroll through the list of ignored users, or find the user you want to un-ignore by searching their name in the search bar.
- If you'd like to start viewing comments from a user again, hover over their name in the list and click the pink eye icon that appears to the right of their name. This means you'll start seeing comments from that user again.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.