Reminder: the live trading room platform is compatible with Firefox and Google Chrome and not compatible with iOS or mobile devices at this time.
If you're experiencing audio issues, please note that there may not be any audio streaming at the time. Click here to view the trading room schedule. If you're experiencing screenshare issues, please click here to learn how to see if screenshare is available before submitting a bug report.
If you have a bug or issue that was not able to be resolved by our Customer Support team, please follow the guide below to allow us to collect your browser log files and troubleshoot your issue with our developers. This will make a ticket for us to inspect and try to fix for you.
- While signed into the platform, click the big question mark "?" that appears on the bottom left (see image below).
- Click "Create a ticket " (see image below). A new browser window should pop up.
- Fill out the ticket in its entirety by answering the questions on the form.
- Once filled out ,Click "Start"
- On the next screen, press the OK button to start the recording of your browser log files. (your page will refresh)
- Then, proceed to try to replicate the issue you have been experiencing. If you are not able to replicate the issue, please do not finish submitting the ticket, as there will be nothing recorded in the logs to identify an issue.
- Once you have finished replicating the issue, press Red Stop on the bug reporting pop-out window. It should say that the report was successful and refresh your page, If not please repeat the steps above.
- Close out the pop-out window and tell an admin in the Support Chat Room or submit a ticket to our support team saying that a bug report ticket has been submitted. We will confirm if we have received it, and investigate further.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.