Did you get an Access Denied error message when you tried to access the website? If so, one of the following may be true:
- you do not have access to the resource (ex: trying to access Warrior Pro mentor sessions as a Warrior Starter member),
- your membership is not active (it may be paused or expired),
- or you may simply need to clear your cache and cookies (click here to clear cookies for the WT website) and then sign in again here.
If you're unsure which of the above situations is true, start by checking your membership status. You can do this by clicking the link to "View My Orders & Memberships" and then following the instructions below according to the state of your membership.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP STATUS
Expired or Failed
You may be due to make your next payment. Click here to learn how to renew a subscription, or check your inbox for instructions via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line that contains the words "Membership Renewal." If you have questions about your payment, contact us by replying to that email or submitting a ticket here.
Active or Completed
- The issue may simply be that your login time has expired. Please try signing in again at the Access Denied page.
- If that does not work, please try accessing the Member's Dashboard directly at https://www.warriortrading.com/dashboard/ and moving forward from there, as you may already be signed in.
- If the issue continues, you can determine if this error is related to cache and cookies by using a different browser to access the login page, or signing in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ using a private or "incognito" browser window. If you're not receiving the Access Denied error message on a different or incognito browser window, clear your browser cache and cookies, exit the browser, re-open it and sign in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/. Information on clearing cache and cookies can be found here.
Members without a Warrior Pro membership: If you're able to sign into your account but are trying to access resources that are not included in your membership, you will be denied access. For example, if you are a Warrior Starter member and trying to access the Warrior Pro mentor sessions, you may get an Access Denied message. You can contact us here for information on how to upgrade.
Still having trouble? Contact us at https://warrior.app/contact or email@example.com and let us know what error you are receiving, what page you are trying to access, and what steps you have already tried.
Paused or Cancelled
If your account is paused: send us a message through the support portal with a subject line like "Unpause My Account" and we will unpause your membership for you.
If you previously cancelled your membership, contact our Membership Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or via https://warrior.app/contact and we can help with renewal options.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article