This article is intended for Warrior Starter members, to help understand:
- About the Warrior Starter Membership
- What the Warrior Starter Membership Includes
- How to Access the Warrior Starter Membership
About the Warrior Starter Membership
The Warrior Starter Program provides monthly access. Once the first 30 days of Warrior Starter comes to an end, members have the option to renew for $197 each month to continue their access, or can upgrade to Warrior Pro at any time. Learn how to manage your membership here.
What the Warrior Starter Membership Includes
For the length of an active membership, the Warrior Starter Program includes access to:
- Warrior Trading's live trading rooms (please note that purchases June 2022 and later do not include chat abilities in the trading rooms):
- Small Cap Room (for live trade ideas)
- Large Cap Room (for live trade ideas)
- Warrior Lounge (for member conversation and off-topic matters)
- Support Room (for technical assistance and general membership questions for the Warrior Trading Team)
- Warrior Trading scanners (learn more here)
- High of Day Momentum (HOD Momo) scanner
- Top Gappers scanner
- 15-chapter Warrior Starter Course (see list of classes here)
- pre-formatted trade-reporting Excel spreadsheet
Members also receive a free 30 days of access to our paper trading simulator, the Warrior Trading Simulator or WT Sim. There is the option to renew the simulator monthly alongside an active Starter membership. The renewal link is available from the Member's Dashboard, under the green "Trading Simulator" section.
How to Access the Warrior Starter Membership
Suggested Path for Success
Each member is different in terms of how often and times of day they are available to participate in the program. Please keep in mind that this is a general suggestion for how to move along in the program. If you have questions, you're welcome to reach out to our Support Team for help!
For beginners in particular, it tends to be most helpful to start by watching the Getting Started tutorial in the education portal (see the next section for how to access it), which discusses much of the information on this page as well. After completing that onboarding, we recommend that students watch at least the first 3 chapters of the Warrior Starter classes in the education portal first. It can also be helpful to refer to our pages for day trading terminology along the way.
After obtaining some baseline knowledge of trading, it can then be helpful to start tuning into the chat rooms to witness live trading and trade ideas, and to chat with fellow members in the Warrior Lounge. While continuing with the Starter classes, members are then encouraged to get started with their simulator access when they are ready. More details on each of these components of the membership are provided below.
The main page to pay attention to as a member is your Warrior Trading Member's Dashboard, which you can reach by signing in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ . We recommend bookmarking that login link!
Trading Education Classes (Education Portal)
- Click here to learn how to access your classes in the education portal
- Note: There are quizzes to go along with most of the lessons. Much of the course curriculum is in the member's hands. Feel free to go at your own pace throughout the length of your membership, while being mindful of your expiration date.
Live Trading & Chat Rooms
Please note that Starter purchases June 2022 and later do not include chat abilities in the live trading rooms.
Warrior Trading Scanners
- Click here to learn how to sign market data agreements for scanner data
- Click here to learn more about the Warrior Trading Scanners and how to use them
Real-Time Trading Simulator
Members are eligible for free 30 days of access to our paper trading simulator, the Warrior Trading Simulator. The "WT Sim" is Windows-based, not browser based, so members will need to download the software. You can learn all about the features in the platform and how to use them by viewing our support articles here.
When your simulator access is activated on your account, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your spam folder!) titled "Your New Warrior Trading Simulator Account" that will have your instructions. Can't find the email? Contact our team!
- Click here to learn how to sign the market data agreements for the WT Sim
- Click here for more information on installing the WT Sim platform after signing agreements
- Click here to learn how to use the WT Sim platform
Please note that the system does undergo regular maintenance daily between the hours of 11:55pm and 3:45AM EST, so the platform may be inaccessible at this time.
Keep in mind that, while the help articles will explain how to use the WT Sim, it is the trading classes that teach a trading platform and strategies for trading effectively. We recommend that beginners watch at least the first 3-6 classes of the Warrior Starter classes in their education portal before exploring the WT Sim more in depth, so be sure to continue your classes in the education portal as well.
Excel Trade-Reporting Spreadsheet
The WT Sim does have built-in metrics, though students may also find it helpful to track their trades both while they are using a simulator and when they are trading live. The trade reporting Excel spreadsheet, and a tutorial for using it, can be found in the 'Excel Trade Sheets' section towards the bottom of your Member's Dashboard, or by going to this page when you are logged into your account.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article