Please note: the following are instructions for signing into the chat room. If you have successfully signed in but are having trouble in the platform, please refer to the troubleshooting article here.
This article provides information on:
- Signing into the Live Trading Room
- Accessing Rooms & Broadcasts in the Chat Platform
- Adjusting Audio Settings
You should watch this video before your first sign-in to help you understand how to use the platform and properly open the live stream. Please also remember that compatible browsers are Google Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge.
When you're ready, please follow these steps to enter the live trading room using a compatible browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, or MS Edge):
- Sign in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ with your email address and password. Please remember that passwords are case-sensitive and may have both upper and lower case letters. For additional login assistance, see this page here.
- Signing in with an active account will bring you to the Member's Dashboard, where you can click on the blue button to enter the live trading room.
- Please review the chat room policies on the next page.
- If you agree to the chat room policies, click the blue button to enter the live trading room platform.
Accessing Rooms & Broadcasts in the Chat Platform
Within the platform, review the rooms list on the left and open the rooms you'd like to or check out the list of scanners.
- For a description of the different rooms and their hours, click here.
- For more information on scanners, click here.
Once you have opened a chat room, you can check the broadcast icon to see if a broadcast is available. If a broadcast is available, you will see a red LIVE indicator, and can click the camera icon to open the video stream for that room.
When the screencast is open, the red LIVE indicator will change to a green OPEN indicator, as shown below:
Remember that chat rooms displaying "Off Air" on the rooms list mean that there is no live broadcast available at that time. However, clicking the chat room will still open the chat within the regular chat hours (starting at 7am EST on market days).
Adjusting Audio Settings
To hear audio from the broadcasts, please make sure that audio is broadcasting in the room at the time. As our day trading moderators might be assessing the market and not speaking, and may be done trading by 10:30 or 11am EST, it is not uncommon for a video to be available but no audio to be heard. You can check typical audio hours here.
If audio is broadcasting and you're still unable to hear, first make sure your volume is up on the screencast by hovering over the screencast and adjusting the volume bar that appears:
You can see more about adjusting the audio stream here.
To adjust audio alerts for scanners, please see this article here.
If you have issues with your video or audio stream after checking all the settings above, try a hard refresh of your browser page (Shift + F5 on Windows). If that does not help, we next recommend trying another compatible browser to confirm if the issue occurs with multiple browsers. If switching browsers doesn't help, tune into our Support Room for technical assistance, or submit a ticket with the following information:
- Which browsers have you tried?
- Are you having trouble seeing the screencast, hearing the audio, or both?
- What time are you signed in and experiencing the issue?
- A screenshot of your browser window so we can see what your screen looks like when the issue occurs.
Feel free to reach out if you have any trouble after watching the walk-through video and following the steps above. Our Support Room is available on the chat room platform for technical troubleshooting to members with chat access.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article