As we are not licensed financial advisors, we are unable to provide specific tax-related information. Advice and guidance on taxes is best reserved for a tax professional, since it will depend on each trader's individual circumstances. We recommend reaching out to a CPA to get more information.

In the meantime, here are a few links to some helpful articles we wrote about trading and taxes.

Taxes on an IRA account will be different depending on the type of IRA account you have. For more information, feel free to refer to the articles below, and consult with a tax professional:

Still have questions? PleaseĀ reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.