Scanner software was launched in the Warrior Trading chat room on October 2, 2020. This article will be improved as we receive more feedback and questions from members. If this article and other resources do not answer your questions about the scanners or process for signing market data agreements, please submit a ticket here or send an email to email@example.com, preferably with the subject line "Scanner Issues" and a description of the error you are encountering.
Click below to find information regarding common errors with the chat room scanners and market data agreements.
- How to Access Scanners
- Errors When Accessing Scanners or Agreements Page
- Error When Filling Out Market Data Agreements
- Errors with Scanner Software
How to Access Scanners
If you have access to the Warrior Trading chat room, you will have access to Warrior Trading scanners. Please see this page here for more information on which memberships have access to which scanners, and how to access them.
All members must sign market data agreements for the WT Scanners before they are granted access to them.
Errors When Accessing Scanners or Agreements Page
"Loading - Please Wait..."
This error message occurs for some users when trying to access the page to sign market data agreements. If you are not able to access the agreement form and receive this message, please check your Warrior Trading Contact Information here for the following:
- Phone number: please remove any special characters such as ( ) . and + and leave numbers only. The hyphen - is an accepted character along with all numbers but no other characters will be valid.
- City: If the information edited in the city field is over 32 characters long (including spaces), please shorten the city name
- Last Name: If your last name is longer than 32 characters (including spaces), please remove all characters after the 32nd.
If any of this information is changed on your Warrior Trading account, be sure to save the information, and sign out and back in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/. If you are still unable to access the agreements page after entering the chat room, please submit a ticket here or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, preferably with the subject line "Scanner Issues" and a description of the error you are encountering.
"Sorry, You are Not Permitted to View Stock Scanner"
If you have not signed market data agreements yet, please do so by following the steps on this page here.
If you have already completed the agreements form, please check if your email addresses match across your account:
- email you used to sign market data agreements
- email address listed here in your Contact Info on your Warrior Trading account (please change this email to all lowercase letters if needed)
- email address that appears on your chat room profile when you click your profile image in the chat room (bottom left-hand corner) and go to Profile
If any of the above email fields do not match, please contact the Support Team. If your contact information is the only discrepancy, please update your contact information to match the other addresses and to remove any capital letters, and then sign out of the Warrior Trading website and back in and try accessing scanners. If you are still unable to access the scanners, please submit a ticket here or send an email to email@example.com, preferably with the subject line "Scanner Issues" and a description of the error you are encountering.
"There was a problem with your Agreement account."
"Your account is still processing. This process may take up to 2-4 hours."
This error occurs when members have just recently signed up for the Warrior Trading membership. Please revisit the agreement form later. We encourage you to review your educational resources in the meantime!
Error When Filling Out Market Data Agreements
"Not a valid sid."
This error message means that the page has timed out. Please go back to the chat room and click the link to sign market data agreements so that the system can generate a fresh form for signing.
This error message usually indicates that there is an extra space after your first or last name in the Personal Information section of the agreement form. Please review those fields and make sure there are not any extra spaces, most commonly at the end of the name. After confirming this, make sure that your signature at the bottom of the form 100% matches your first and last name in the Personal Information section. Please review to make sure it matches exactly, and that there are no trailing spaces in any of the fields.
If you've already confirmed this, try clearing your browser cache and cookies first as well just in case the browser is caching the old form. Information on clearing your cache can be found here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ or you can use a different browser to sign in again here.
Other Errors on Agreements Page
There are several other errors that users may encounter when filling out market data agreements, though they are generally intuitive as to which section on the agreement form you may need to refer to in order to check your information. If you have any questions about the error, please submit a ticket to the Support Team with information about the error you received and the information you have filled out in the corresponding field on the form.
Errors with Scanner Software
"There is no valid data." or scanner not updating
There may be no data to meet the criteria of that scanner. Please remember that HOD Momo scanner and halt scanners are not likely to have data pre-market.
This error message may also appear if there is an error at the market data provider. Please check the chat room announcements for any updates and notifications. You can also refresh your chat room browser page to refresh data if needed (on Windows systems, holding Shift and pressing the F5 key will perform a hard refresh of the browser page). After confirming that there are no announcements in the chat room to explain the incident, and that it is an appropriate time of day for the scanner to receive data, feel free to chat with us in the Support Room.
I already signed market data agreements but am being told I am not permitted and to Re-activate Account.
If you already signed market data agreements and are being told are not permitted to view the scanner, please do the following:
1. Click the link to sign the agreements again.
2. On the next page, click the link to Re-Activate Account. If you are seeing a different error message, please refer to the other errors on this help article or submit a ticket and let us know what error you are seeing.
3. On the next page (which should be the QuotestreamConnect page), check the box agreeing to the Terms and Conditions again, and click Submit. You should receive a confirmation message.
4. You must then sign out and back into the WT website at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ and you should be able to access scanners. If not, please test in an incognito/private browser window as well, and then submit a ticket to let us know if you're still unable to access scanners.
For fastest assistance with scanner troubleshooting, please use the subject line "Scanner Issues" in your support ticket or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.