Per our compatibility settings, the full experience of the Warrior Trading chat room platform is not compatible with tablets, mobile devices, or the Safari browser. Please click or tap here to see full compatibility requirements. However, our team has developed a mobile version that allows members to choose to view the chat, live stream, or scanners.
Keep in mind that users may be more likely to experience lag and latency issues on a mobile network. The ability to chat and share images is also not available to mobile users.
How to Access the Warrior Trading Chat Room on a Mobile Device
- Sign in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/
- Click the blue button to enter the chat room.
- The next page is the chat room access page. If you are not familiar with our chat room rules, please review them first. Then, tap the button to enter the chat room. The system will automatically direct you to the mobile platform. However, if you are on a new iPad with an M1 chip, the system may direct you to the desktop version. For the mobile/tablet version, please use this direct link: https://www.warriortrading.com/mobile-live-trading-room-access/
- Next, you'll receive our disclaimer and have the option to Accept or Decline it.
- If you accept, you'll be lead into the platform. You can tap the hamburger menu (the 3 horizontal lines) in the upper left-hand corner to see options for other rooms and scanners which you can choose to open one at a time.
Reminder: as mentioned above, chat abilities and the ability to view multiple rooms or scanners at once is not enabled on mobile. For the best experience, please use a device and browser that meets the compatibility requirements listed on this page here.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.