To reset your simulator password, please first determine if you're able to sign into the WT Sim platform or not. Click one of the links below for which statement applies to you:
- I can't sign into the simulator platform. How do I reset my password?
- I can sign into the platform and would like to change the password.
I can't sign into the simulator platform. How do I reset my password?
- If you still receive the "Invalid Password" error, you can now use the "Forgot password" link on the login screen. As you follow the prompts, you should receive a verification code via email to the original email address you used when you signed up for the simulator. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org . After confirming the verification code, you can then set up your new password.
You can see the visual of these verification steps below.
I can sign into the platform and would like to change the password.
If you are able to sign into the simulator platform, and would like to update your password. . .
- Start by signing into the platform using your Trader ID and password. Remember that your Trader ID will be a set of numbers, and NOT your email address.
- Once you're signed in, go to Actions in the main platform window, and select Edit Password.
- In the new window that opens, follow the prompts to input your current password and the new password you'd like to use. Click OK to save the changes.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.