Please see the video below for an in-depth explanation on downloading and installing the simulator for the first time.
Your password and username for login should have been sent to you in an email titled "Your New Warrior Trading Simulator Account". Can't find the email? Go here for next steps.
If you receive an error at the start of installation that the file has a virus, or if you receive an error message when signing in, please refer to the troubleshooting steps from these pages here.
Using a Mac? Go here for instructions on how to install the platform via Windows on an Apple computer.
If you have previously installed the simulator on your system and need to uninstall and reinstall, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open up Add/Remove programs, and uninstall the Warrior Sim.
2. Open up this file directory and delete all of the files on your PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warrior
3. Open up your Recycle bin and empty it.
4. Restart your PC.
5. Revisit the welcome email you received titled "Your New Warrior Trading Simulator account". Click the link to sign the agreements (you won't have to sign them since you've already done it) and make your way to the final page to get the link to re-download the platform.
6. Once you've reinstalled, use your Trader ID and Password to in the Welcome Email to get logged back in.