Please see the video below for an in-depth explanation on downloading and installing the simulator for the first time.
Note: If you want to install the simulator software on another computer simply repeat this same process on another computer by logging into the agreements page with your current trader ID and password and click on the link on the right of the page to download latest simulator version (or you can transfer the file you downloaded to that computer and install it.) Also note that you can only run the simulator on one computer at a time.
Your password and username for login should have been sent to you in an email titled "Your New Warrior Trading Simulator Account". Can't find the email? Go here for next steps.
If you receive an error at the start of installation that the file has a virus, or if you receive an error message when signing in, please refer to the troubleshooting steps from these pages here.
Using a Mac? Go here for instructions on how to install the platform via Windows on an Apple computer.
If you have previously installed the simulator on your system and need to uninstall and reinstall, please follow the instructions below.
1. Open up Add/Remove programs, and uninstall the Warrior Sim.
2. Open up this file directory and delete all of the files on your PC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Warrior
3. Open up your Recycle bin and empty it.
4. Restart your PC.
6. Once the file had downloaded, click the file to begin the installation process.
7. Once you've reinstalled, use your Trader ID and Password to in the Welcome Email to get logged back in.
Fix Trader ID instructions
If you do not want or need to reinstall the Simulator you can change your Trader ID with this guide below: