Ross Cameron's typical trading tools include:
- Warrior Trading Scanners (available in the Warrior Trading chat room only)
- Lightspeed for brokerage, using the Lightspeed Trader platform
- eSignal for charting
Check out a list of some of the demos we offer, and other resources, here: https://support.warriortrading.com/en/support/solutions/articles/19000109487-trading-platform-demos-layouts
What do these trading tools cost, and what are some other options?
When you are trading live, some of the additional costs include cost of any trading tools, such as those below. Please note that you may also need consider the cost of exchange fees for such tools, as well as any add-ons you may choose to supplement those platforms:
- Charting platform like eSignal, TC2000, or Tradingview. eSignal and TC2000 are software-based platforms, while Tradingview is a web-based platform. We would recommend using any of these charting software.
- eSignal's Signature plan costs about $185/month or $1,681/year. Confirm pricing on their website here. A discount for Warrior Trading students is available if you click through the discount image from our review page here: https://www.warriortrading.com/esignal-review/
- TC2000's Gold plan costs about $30/month - Confirm pricing on their website here.
- Tradingview's Pro+ plan costs $29.95/month (see more or sign up here!: https://bit.ly/2UywofO). Most traders find that Pro or Pro+ membership is sufficient. This will depend on how many indicators or layouts you want to save, as you pay more if you want to use more. On top of a membership, you will also need to choose market data levels. NYSE, ARCA, and NASDAQ are $2 each (as of March 2020) so that would only be $6 for market data for the US stock market!
- Tip to save money: If you have good charts with your broker, you can skip additional charting. However, most day traders tend to find that most brokerages have sub-par charting for their needs.
- Broker like Lightspeed or CMElite Group (CMEG), or any broker of your choosing. You should consider commission rates and the amount you will be funding the account with. Certain brokerages may also have other fees to consider. Warrior Trading students can get commission rates as low as $2/trade at some brokerages. If you use direct access routing you will need to consider about another .005 cents per share fee on top of your regular commissions, market data, and platform fees, Check out our Broker Rebate Programs here or click here to learn more about brokerages.
- Scanner software can be used if it pertains to your strategy- If you have a Warrior Trading live trading room membership, you get access to the same scanner settings we give away in the courses just by the live-real-time screen share in the trading rooms. This means you wouldn’t need to run the scanner on a third party scanner platform with your own account if you utilize the live trading room scanners.
- If you are looking to not be a member any longer with us You can look into purchasing your own Trade-Ideas platform Subscription with their standard Plan currently for $118/month or $1,068/year
- Optional market news platform like Benzinga Streaming News: $99/month (using coupon code DTWARRIOR for 15% off your first payment). Tip to save money: The Warrior Trading live trading rooms has live breaking news being posted, plus the community of 1000s someone always has some breaking news readily available.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article