If you are unable to view charts on your simulator or get any level 2 data, this usually indicates that there's either a firewall or network issue. First, make sure you are not on an internet connection associated with a school, work, or other public place, as that network might be blocking some connection or data to your computer.
If you are still having an issue, you can try to go to your firewall settings in your windows settings and make sure that you are not blocking any connections from "basegray" (this is the simulator software).
To do this:
- First, search your computer for "Windows Defender".
- Click on "Advanced settings".
- Click on "Inbound Rules".
- Find basegray applications and make sure the rules are set to enabled and allowed.
- If not, you can right click and say "Disable Rule".
If you are still having trouble, please reach out to Sterling directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, as they are able to help with more technical and compatibility issues from the platform. Be sure to also mention that you are using the Warrior Trading Simulator..
Please follow up with us at email@example.com if the issue is not able to be resolved by them in 48 hours.