We will post a running list of the updates implemented into our latest simulator builds here.
When logging into your simulator after we deploy an update, you will be forced to download the new version of the simulator.
The new updates will not overwrite your saved layouts or your hotkeys. If you want to receive the new updates to the layouts or hotkeys please download them below and overwrite the files in your Warrior Folder
v12.0 November 24th 2019
- Ability to create hotkeys to trigger based on a + or - % move from the Average entry price of a stock.
- Added Ctrl +1 through 4 Hotkeys for Profit targets in default hotkey template
- Added Shift+S for -1% stop loss full position.
- Chart functions Added:
- Ability to chose to shade Premarket times in chart settings
- Ability to display indicator values on right-hand price axis in chart settings
- Ability to show open orders on the charts from the chart settings
- Ability to remember the last line study color in chart settings.
- Optimizations made to several indicators.
- Fixed length of the main indicator lines.
- Show open orders option added to the Chart Settings dialog,
- Fixed zoom issues that would arise when adding certain indicators.
- Fixed an issue relating to charts starting up empty due to a chart settings file corruption
- Default layouts updated for better chart functionality ( See article here for new functions
- Trade Summary Optimizations added
Link to how to use some of these new features:
v11.9.1 - June 14th 2019
- Fixed random platform crashes
- Added more layouts, which now include those of the following mentors: Ross, Mike, Arsh and Roberto. To learn how to load and save layouts, click here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000093690-how-to-load-and-save-layouts
- Updated metrics URL in layout so metrics data flow no longer gets stuck
- Fixed stock watch missing menu. On 11.8, adding stocks to the stock watch window was grayed out
- Fixes to chart scrolling issues where users had to use the +/- on their keyboard to "kick start" the mouse scrolling feature
v11.8 - April 29th 2019
- New users are now prompted to update their passwords once logging in for the first time.
- News widget is taken out due to data not being active. (See how to use use news with your simulator here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000098544-how-to-show-news-in-the-simulator- )
- Charting servers from Sterling have been updated and upgraded for better speed and executions
- Servers for our metrics have been updated to be more reliable and stable
- Added second backup for default layout in the event that the original is deleted. It is labeled : "WarriorSim2019Backup.lyt"
- Arsh's layout has the ability to link to the options chain and the option trade ticket.
- Simulator maintenance period has been drastically reduced from 4 hours to 20 minutes, spanning from 11:55pm to 12:15am EST.
- Fix where a chart was minimized when clicking on other windows.
- Miscellaneous layout fixes for charts.
- Miscellaneous back end fixes for smoother account creation.