We will post a Running list of the updates implemented into our latest simulator builds here.
When logging into your simulator after we deploy an update you will be forced to download the new version of the simulator.
The new updates will not overwrite your saved layouts or your hotkeys.
11.9.1 - June 14th 2019
- Fixed random platform crashes
- Added more layouts, which now include: Ross, Mike, Arsh and Roberto. To learn how to load and save layouts, click here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000093690-how-to-load-and-save-layouts
- Updated metrics URL in layout so metrics data flow no longer gets stuck
- Fixed stock watch missing menu. On 11.8, adding stocks to the stock watch window was grayed out
- Fixes to chart scrolling issues where users had to use the +/- on their keyboard to "kick start" the mouse scrolling feature
11.8 - April 29th 2019
- -New users are now prompted to Update their passwords once logging in for the first time.
- -News Widget is taken out due to data not being Active. (See how to use use news with your simulator here: https://support.warriortrading.com/support/solutions/articles/19000098544-how-to-show-news-in-the-simulator- )
- - Charting servers from Sterling have been updated and upgraded for better speed and executions
- - Servers for our Metrics have been updated to be more reliable and stable
- - Added second backup for default layout incase the original is deleted. IT is labeled : "WarriorSim2019Backup.lyt"
- - Arsh's Layout has the ability to link to the options chain and the option trade ticket.
- - Simulator maintenance period has been drastically reduced from 4 hours to 20 minutes, spanning from 11:55pm to 12:15am EST.
- - Fix where a chart was minimized when clicking on other windows.
- - Miscellaneous Layout fixes for charts.
- - Miscellaneous Backend fixes for smoother account creation.