Review or click below for information on Roberto's TradingView layouts and where to find resources (including mentor sessions) on his strategy:
- Roberto's TradingView Layouts
- How Roberto uses these layouts
- Warrior Pro Members - Recorded Mentor Sessions to Refer To
Roberto's TradingView Layouts
Using the information below, you should be able to get Roberto's exact set of layouts for TradingView.
Required TradingView Membership: The "Pro+" or "Premium" subscription level is required, and you'll also need to be subscribed to live market data including NYSE, NASDAQ and ARCA&MKT to take full advantage of these layouts.
After having subscribed to TradingView, just follow these instructions. You'd also be getting every indicator that Roberto custom-coded, included in the layout. All you would need to do is to open each one and to save it for yourself.
Click here to begin: https://www.tradingview.com/gopro/?offer_id=10&aff_id=17726
Then save each one of these layouts listed below by going to the page and using the button on the top left corner:
- Individual stock view: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/I6Xnh3qC/
- 3mins layout to monitor as many as 4 stocks simultaneously (3mins timeframe): https://www.tradingview.com/chart/CjKuINhI/
- SPY layout: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ltrcHkZ2/
- Pre-market gap scanner - Pro members can get Roberto's settings for his TradingView gap scanner here when signed into the education portal:https://learning.warriortrading.com/learn/course/trading-tools-demos-and-layouts/resources/downloadable-scanner-settings-platform-layouts/all
How Roberto uses these layouts
Roberto keeps one tab of the "Individual Stock" layout open for each stock in his watch list every morning, and one tab of the "3mins" layout opened in another tab where he can monitor all the stocks in the watch list at once. Then, he always keeps one SPY layout in one more tab, just to get a feel of what's going on at a broader market level.
You'll want to make sure you're operating in "Dark Mode" by switching the toggle that appears on the list when you click on the icon on the top left corner. Make sure you select "No" to the subsequent question that will appear on the screen once you switch the toggle (selecting "Yes" would basically invalidate the whole custom layout).
Warrior Pro Members - Recorded Mentor Sessions to Refer To
Warrior Pro members have a "Mentor Sessions" learning path in their education portal where they can find recordings of previous mentor sessions. The following sessions were lead by Roberto. You can use the search bar to search for these dates to easily locate the sessions (see more on using the search here), or if you are signed in, can click the links below:
- 3/4/2020 - Roberto - My Custom Technical Indicators Explained
- 01/06/2021 - Roberto - Stock Selection - Building a Watch List in 2021
- 5/20/2020 - Roberto - Trading Pullbacks: Chapter 1 (Trend Trading)
- 6/3/2020 - Roberto - Trading Pullbacks: Chapter 2 (Trend Trading)
- 2/12/2020 - Roberto - When to be using the 3mins vs the 10mins time frame for Trend Trading
Mentor Sessions that Focus on TradingView Platform:
- 5/13/2020 - Roberto - The Auto Fibonacci Tool for Trading View Explained
- 6/26/2019 - Roberto - TradingView Platform Introduction and Custom Indicator
- 7/31/2019 - Roberto - Coding in TradingView
- 8/28/2019 - Roberto - How to Understand and Code my Custom Indicators on TradingView
- 9/25/2019 - Roberto - How to Understand and Code my Custom Indicators on TradingView - Final Part
- 11/20/2019 - Roberto - Stock Scanning on Tradingview Tutorial
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article