If you are having issues with your simulator when trying to create a new hotkey or save a layout you might be getting errors such as these:
Unable to open .\$StiSymInfo.dat
Could not open .\$StiDesk.dat for writing
Unable to open .\$StiTrigger.dat
Unable to open .\$StiHotKey.tmp
Please follow the steps listed here, accompanied by the image below. First, turn of your Simulator platform. Then...
- Go to your Windows C: drive
- Go to Program Files (x86)
- Find your Warrior folder, and right-click on it, and select Properties.
- Select the Securities tab on the window that opens.
- Scroll down to and select Users or Administrators (if you are an administrator), and then click Edit.
- Select ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES.
- For the options that appear next to Full control, check the box under the "Allow" column.
- Click OK on each of the open windows.
- Open up your simulator platform again and try to edit your layout or hotkey.
If you continue to have trouble with this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or open a support ticket here.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.