Please note that our developers are actively working to make the auto-scroll experience easier to use.
If you are having issues with your trading room auto-scrolling when you are looking at past conversations, please note that using the scroll bar that appears next to the chat box will not disable auto-scrolling (in other words, the chat will bounce back to most recent comments.)
To disable auto-scrolling so that you can view past chat feed without automatically bouncing back to real-time comments, you can either:
Option 1: use the scroll wheel or trackball on your mouse (easiest solution for those using a mouse), or
Option 2: follow these instructions on Windows systems:
- Tap on the chat feed to make sure your cursor is on the right window.
- Then, hold down your Ctrl key.
- Next, double-tap the chat feed, and hold your touch on the touchpad with the second tap.
- Drag your finger on your touch pad in order to highlight some of the text in the chat feed.
- You should now be able to use your up and down arrows to move up and down through the chat feed.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.