When signing into our chat room platform from the Member's Dashboard, members encounter the chat room access page https://www.warriortrading.com/chat-room-access/ .
On that page, two buttons should appear to sign users into the platform: a blue button for the desktop platform, and an orange button for the mobile version, as shown in the image below.
Note: the mobile platform does not provide all of the features of the desktop platform. Please use a desktop and compatible browser when possible. Full compatibility details can be found here.
If you are not seeing the blue button to enter the chat room (and only see the mobile button), please try these steps:
- First, try a hard refresh on the chat room access page https://www.warriortrading.com/chat-room-access/ . To perform a hard refresh:
- Windows operating system + Google Chrome or MS Edge browser: hold Shift and press F5
- Windows operating system + Firefox browser: hold Ctrl and press the F5 key
- Mac users: hold Cmd and Shift and press R
The regular blue login button should appear to get you into the chat room. If not...
- Please clear your cache and cookies. Information on clearing your cache can be found here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ Then, sign in again at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/
- If necessary, use an incognito/private browser window.
- Additionally, you can use this direct link.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.