Reminder: the live trading room platform is compatible with Firefox, Google Chrome, and MS Edge and is not compatible with other browsers (see full compatibility info here). iOS and mobile compatibility is limited (learn more here).
Before submitting a bug report, please view our troubleshooting guides such as this article on troubleshooting issues with the live stream.
If you have a bug or issue that our Support Team cannot identify, please follow the guide below to allow us to collect your browser log files and troubleshoot with our developers. This will make a ticket for us to inspect so that we can identify the best possible solution for you.
- Start by collecting a screenshot of the issue before you start this bug-reporting process.
- While signed into the platform, click Help, which appears on the bottom left of the main menu or Settings section (see image below).
- Click Report Chatroom Bug (see image below).
- Please fill out the ticket from the popup window in its entirety by answering the questions on the form.
- If you have a picture to upload, please use the Upload Screenshot button.
- Test your network speed and fill out the results in this ticket.
- Once the form has been fully filled out, press Start.
- On the next screen, read the instructions about replicating your issue and press the OK button to start recording your browser log files. Your page will refresh.
- Proceed to try to replicate the issue you have been experiencing. If you cannot replicate the issue, please do not finish submitting the ticket, as there will be nothing recorded in the logs to identify an issue.
- Once you have finished replicating the issue, press the red square ("stop" indicator) on the bug reporting pop-out window. It should say that the report was successful and refresh your page. If not, please repeat the steps above.
- Close out the pop-out window and check your inbox, as you should have received an auto-response indicating that your bug report was received. If you are working with an admin in the Support Room, tell the admin that a bug report ticket has been submitted. We will confirm if we have received it and investigate further.