Reminder: the live trading room platform is compatible with Firefox, Google Chrome, and MS Edge and is not compatible with other browsers (see full compatibility info here). iOS and mobile compatibility is limited (learn more here).
Before submitting a bug report, please view our troubleshooting guides such as this article on troubleshooting issues with the live stream.
If you have a bug or issue that our Customer Support team could not resolve, please follow the guide below to allow us to collect your browser log files and troubleshoot your issue with our developers. This will make a ticket for us to inspect and try to fix for you.
- While signed into the platform, click "Help" that appears on the bottom left of the main menu or Settings section (see image below).
- Click "Report Chatroom Bug" (see image below).
- Please fill out the ticket from the popup window in its entirety by answering the questions on the form.
- Once filled out, click "Start"
- On the next screen, press the OK button to start recording your browser log files. Your page will refresh.
- Then, proceed to try to replicate the issue you have been experiencing. If you cannot replicate the issue, please do not finish submitting the ticket, as there will be nothing recorded in the logs to identify an issue.
- Once you have finished replicating the issue, press red square ("stop" indicator) on the bug reporting pop-out window. It should say that the report was successful and refresh your page. If not, please repeat the steps above.
- Close out the pop-out window and tell an admin in the Support Chat Room or submit a ticket to our support team saying that a bug report ticket has been submitted. We will confirm if we have received it and investigate further.