Ross Cameron's typical trading tools include:
- Day Trade Dash Charts (currently available only at Warrior Trading)
- Day Trade Dash Scanners (currently available only at Warrior Trading)
- Lightspeed for brokerage, using the Lightspeed Trader platform
- News through the Warrior Trading News Room, provided by Day Trade Dash (currently available only at Warrior Trading)
What do these trading tools cost, and what are some other options?
When you are trading live, some of the additional costs include cost of any trading tools, such as those below. Please note that you may also need consider the cost of exchange fees for such tools, as well as any add-ons you may choose to supplement those platforms:
- We would recommend using any of these charting software:
- Day Trade Dash Charts are available for purchase to members of the Warrior Trading community. New members can simply select a trading tools subscription that includes charting access after selecting their preferred Warrior Trading membership. If you are already a member, add tools anytime from our Renewal Information & Chat Room Tools page.
- eSignal's Signature plan costs about $185/month or $1,681/year. Confirm pricing on their website here. A discount for Warrior Trading students is available if you click through the discount image from our review page here: https://www.warriortrading.com/esignal-review/
- TC2000's Gold plan costs about $30/month - Confirm pricing on their website here.
- Tip to save money: If you have good charts with your broker, you can skip additional charting. However, most day traders tend to find that most brokerages have sub-par charting for their needs.
- Broker like Lightspeed or CMElite Group (CMEG), or any broker of your choosing. You should consider commission rates and the amount you will be funding the account with. Certain brokerages may also have other fees to consider. If you use direct access routing you will need to consider about another .005 cents per share fee on top of your regular commissions, market data, and platform fees, Check out our available third-party discounts here or click here to learn more about brokerages.
- Scanner software can be used if it pertains to your strategy. If you have a scanner subscription with your Warrior Trading membership, you get access to the same scanner software that Ross uses. This means you wouldn’t need to run the scanner on a third-party platform and can have your scanners right alongside the Warrior Trading chat room.
- Optional market news platform like Benzinga Streaming News: $99/month (using coupon code DTWARRIOR for 15% off your first payment). Tip to save money: The Warrior Trading live trading rooms has live breaking news being posted, plus an audio squawk feature for news and a community of 1000s of traders where fellow traders are consistently sharing news updates along with trade ideas.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article