On Windows 10
- Type "Command Prompt" into your Windows 10 search toolbar. This is an easy way to bring up the Command Prompt. Select it when you see it appear.
- The Windows Command Prompt Window will pop up. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
- You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.
On Windows 7 and other Windows
- Click Start.
- Enter cmd in the Start menu search text box.
- Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
- Run the following command: ipconfig /flushdns. If the command succeeds, the system returns the following message: Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.