The Warrior Trading live trading room has the ability to let you "follow" or "favorite" other members so that you can filter your chat feed to easily view their trade ideas and chat comments. This can be helpful for members who want to narrow down the number of comments they see in the chat. It can also be helpful if you are having a conversation with a group of people in the Warrior Lounge and only want to see their comments.
Please remember that we are using "follow" in the sense of filtering users and chat comments and strongly advise against mirror trading or following another trader's trades.
CLICK LINKS BELOW TO JUMP TO A SECTION:
- How to Favorite or Un-follow from the Chat Feed
- How to Favorite or Un-Follow from the User List or View Your Favorites
- How to Filter the Chat Feed
If you're interested in doing the opposite and "muting" or "ignoring" another chat room member so that you do not see their comments, click here for details.
How to Favorite or Un-follow from the Chat Feed
- Click on a comment the user made in the chat feed. A box will pop up at the top of the chat feed with their name and chat comment.
- Click the star icon to favorite or un-favorite the user.
A pink star next to a user's name means you are have already "followed" or favorited the user. Clicking the star when it is pink will take the user off your list of followed users.
How to Favorite or Un-Follow from the User List or View Your Favorites
- Click the User List icon.
- To find a user, search for the user's name in the search bar. If you are already following them, you can also view your Followed Users by clicking the star icon that appears to the right of the search bar within the User List.
- When you see their name appear on the user list, hover over their name and click the star icon to favorite or un-favorite the user.
How to Filter the Chat Feed ( These features will expand with more customization in the near future)
- Click where it says "All" towards the top of the chat room widget. This will give a drop-down menu.
- Choose who your preferred filter:
All Users will show comments for all users (except anyone whose comments you may be ignoring)
Moderators will show only moderator and News Desk comments (This is unable to be filtered out of your feed)
Senior Users will show only comments from members whose Warrior Trading accounts have been established for over 90 days.
Verified Profitable will show only comments from members who have verified profits.
Followed Users will show comments from users you have favorited by clicking the star next to their profile.
- Select if you want
- All Messages- This shows all messages and posts from the row you selected, whether or not those messages include a cash tag
- Tickers ($) will show only posts from that row you are selecting that contain have a ticker with cash tag symbol $ (Ex: writing $amd or $AMD will include the message on this filter and hyperlink the ticker to our news and fundamental data page)
4. Then click the blue "Filter" button on the bottom to apply changes.
Please note that you will not be able to filter your chat feed to ignore moderator comments. Moderator comments will always display in your chat feed. However, if you are hearing an audio alert for a moderator's comments and wish to turn that off, you can do so. Click here for more information.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.