Please note that Warrior Trading does NOT provide account management services, and we will never offer to trade your account for you. Our business and our trading educators are focus on education so that our students can learn to trade for themselves.
We have been made aware of some imposters who have posed as our CEO, Ross Cameron, on various social media channels and reach out to followers to ask questions and encourage account management programs. Please note that neither Warrior Trading nor our individual trading educators provide this type of service. We also do not recommend other specific people who do provide this service. Here are some things to remember:
- We will only email you from an @warriortrading.com email address (ross@warriortrading, team@warriortrading, etc) - We will NEVER use a public email client such as @gmail.com or @yahoo.com. Assume any email from those domains are not from us.
- We will never message you from an account other than the official, verified Warrior Trading Facebook page (which is this one: https://www.facebook.com/warriortrading/), our Instagram account (which is this one here: https://www.instagram.com/warriortrading/?hl=en), our LinkedIn account (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ross-cameron-70ba7998/), and our Twitter account (https://twitter.com/warriortrading).
- We do not trade Binary Options - We focus only on stocks traded on the U.S. Markets, like the New York Stock Exchange.
- We will never tell you to open an account at a specific broker and/or ask you for your login to any broker to trade your account for you.
- We will never ask for your money for us to trade with and share profits with you.
If you have been contacted by someone claiming to be Ross Cameron or a representative of Warrior Trading, please let us know by submitting a support request with the details about the account you have been contacted on. It is very helpful for us to have details about the account so that we can report it as soon as possible, to protect the members of our community who put their trust in us. You can see details for finding information on and reporting accounts below.
If you feel that you have been victimized, or have transferred money or shared sensitive information, you can file a complaint with your local police and on the Internet Crime Complaint Center here: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Click on the messenger’s name. From there, it will bring you to their profile.
- If you are on a desktop, please send us the URL of the Facebook profile.
- If you are on a mobile device, please tap the three dots "... More" button, and then select "Copy Profile Link." You can then paste that link in your message to us.
You can also report the profile itself by clicking the three dots "... More" link at the top of the profile, on either desktop or mobile:
Then click "Give feedback or report this profile" > "Pretending to Be Someone" > "Celebrity" (we don't actually think we're celebrities, but the reporting features are limited!)
To share an Instagram profile with us, you can simply share the URL if you are on a desktop. From the mobile app, click on the "..." button towards the top of the profile (on mobile it is More...), and click "Share via..." and then "Copy." That will copy the profile link to your dashboard, and you can then paste it in a message to us.
To report a profile on Instagram, can do so on mobile by clicking the 3 dots that appear at the top of the profile, and then click Report > It's inappropriate > I believe this account violate's Instagram's community guidelines. > Report account > This profile is pretending to be someone else > A celebrity or public figure > and then enter "Ross Cameron (Warrior Trading)."
You can report directly from an individual Tweet or profile for certain spam and impersonation. Twitter provides a step-by-step guide for how to do so here: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-report-violation
You can also use this form on Twitter's website to report impersonation here: https://help.twitter.com/forms/impersonation
To share a LinkedIn profile with us, you can simply share the URL if you are on a desktop. On the mobile app, click the ... button and click "Share via..." and then "Copy." That will copy the profile link to your dashboard, and you can then paste it in a message to us.
...") and then select Report / Block > Report this profile > I think this person is impersonating someone > Submit.
Still have questions? Let us know by submitting a support request, and we'd be happy to help!