Warrior Trading will cover costs for students using our Warrior Trading scanners who are registered as professional users. In order to move forward with receiving market data for scanners, members should first confirm whether or not they are a professional user.
Aiming to make trading your own money a full-time career does not necessarily make you a professional user. Professional users will typically be licensed by FINRA. The following will typically qualify someone as a "Professional":
- you have taken exams that certify you to be a professional trader
- you hold a Series License
- you trade other people's money on their behalf
- you advise people financially as a form of employment
- you work for a publicly-traded company
- you can find you or your firm on...
- this page if you are from the US https://brokercheck.finra.org/ , or
- this page if you are from Canada: https://www.securities-administrators.ca/nrs/nrsearchprep.aspx
If you are not a professional user (most of our community falls into this category), you can proceed to sign market data agreements as a non-professional. This page will help walk through how to sign agreements for the scanners as a non-professional.
If you are a professional user, please contact the Warrior Trading Support team here so that we can help set up real-time market data for you on our scanners. For fastest assistance, use the subject line "Scanner Data for Professional User."
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.