Most login issues can be avoided by beginning each day on our sign-in page https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ . Do not use a bookmarked link for the chat room access page or chat room platform. Signing in each day will avoid your login being timed out from a previous day's activities. A walk-through of the chat room sign-in process can be found here and additional troubleshooting steps can be found below.
When signing in to our chat room platform from the Member's Dashboard, members encounter the chat room access page. On that page, a button should appear to sign you in to the platform, as shown in the image below.
If you are stuck on "Loading," cannot see the button to enter the chat room, or are getting kicked out of the platform, please try these steps:
- Make sure you are using a compatible device and browser. Internet Explorer, Safari, and Brave browsers are not compatible. Mobile access is available but limited and does not provide all of the features of the desktop platform. Please use a desktop and compatible browser when possible. Full compatibility details can be found here. Our developers are working on building a more robust mobile experience.
- Begin each new sign in by signing in at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ rather than using a bookmarked link to the chat room access page or chat room platform. This will avoid your login being timed out from a previous day's activities. The full login walk-through can be found here.
- Make sure you only have one window open with the chat room, as multiple logins may kick you out of the platform.
- Perform a hard refresh on the chat room access page https://www.warriortrading.com/chat-room-access/ . To perform a hard refresh:
- Windows operating system + Google Chrome or MS Edge browser: hold Shift and press F5
- Windows operating system + Firefox browser: hold Ctrl and press the F5 key
- Mac users: hold Cmd and Shift and press R
- Please clear your cache and cookies if the above steps do not work. Information on clearing your cache can be found here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/. Then, sign in again at https://www.warriortrading.com/login-member/ . If necessary, use an incognito/private browser window.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support Team, and we'd be happy to help.