Members with access to Ross' Small Cap Day Trading Course (included in Warrior Pro, not in Warrior Starter package) will be able to access Ross' full set of scanner settings when they get access to the Small Cap Course. See more information below for accessing the scanner settings in your membership!
This article talks about downloadable scanner setting files for the Trade Ideas platform. For information on the Warrior Trading Scanners (used in our chat room), please see this page here.
Please remember that Ross no longer uses Trade Ideas and uses the Warrior Trading scanners. Ross' Trade Ideas scanner file has not been updated since it was last used, and therefore may not be up to par with the latest TI updates.
Warrior Pro Members
For Warrior Pro course members, who have access to the full scanner settings, you will find the scanner settings within your education portal. Keep in mind that you can also access the scanners daily through our live trading room, which is included in your membership. See this page here for how to use the live trading room to view the scanners.
If you're interested in downloading the settings for yourself, please follow the steps below.
- Enter your education portal through the "View Courses" button on your Member's Dashboard when you are signed in https://www.warriortrading.com/dashboard/
- Find your Warrior Pro learning path, which may be under the "Learning Paths" or "Completed" tabs, and click the button to Continue, View, or Start Learning Path
- On the top of your Pro learning path you will now see your Tools and resources section
- In the Resources section of the Tools page you should now see "Downloadable Scanner settings"
- In this section please pull up "Trade Ideas" and download either the file or Cloud file with instructions.
How to Install the Downloaded Settings on your Trade Ideas Account
- Once you have Ross' file downloaded and have access to the Trade Ideas platform through an active subscription, you should go to the "File" tab within the TI platform, and then "Load Layout." This will open your documents, and you can simply locate and select the file to upload to Trade Ideas.
- If you're instead uploading a Cloud file, you'll first have to open PDF and follow instructions in the file. Copy the link in the file and on your Trade-Ideas platform click "File > Load from Cloud" and then input the Cloud link for the scanner settings.
Scanners are now ready to run when the market is open!
Not a member?
We display our scanners every market day in our live trading rooms. If you're interested in viewing our scanners, our Warrior Pro membership comes with our custom scanners in our chat room. We do NOT sell our scanner settings separately.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article