To reset your simulator password, please first determine if you're able to sign into the WT Sim platform or not. Click one of the links below for which statement applies to you:
- I can't sign into the simulator platform. How do I reset my password?
- I can sign into the platform and would like to change the password.
I can't sign into the simulator platform. How do I reset my password?
If you are receiving an error message when signing into the WT Simulator that your username or password is incorrect, you should first consider if you have an active simulator membership. You can check your memberships by checking your account through the "Orders & Memberships" link on your Member's Dashboard.
If your simulator membership is expired, you can refer to the green "Trading Simulator" section of the Member's Dashboard for renewal information.
Once you have confirmed that you have an active simulator membership, follow these steps:
- Confirm that you've entered the correct Trader ID when installing the WT Sim. This should be a 6-digit number. If you notice the Trader ID/username entered is different than the one you received in your activation email (titled "Your New Warrior Trading Education Account"), you will have to correct the Trader ID. (Click here for instructions.)
- After you confirm that the username and password is exactly the same as what you received in your activation email, make sure that your caps lock is not on your keyboard when you enter in your password, as the password is case sensitive. If you are copying and pasting your username or password, please make sure that your selection does not have any extra characters or trailing spaces.
- If you still receive the "Invalid Password" error, you can now use the "Forgot password" link on the login screen. As you follow the prompts, you should receive a verification code via email to the original email address you used when you signed up for the simulator. The email will come from email@example.com . After confirming the verification code, you can then set up your new password.
You can see the visual of these verification steps below.
If you still get the "Invalid Password" error after 1 minute after following the guide above, or you did not receive a verification code for your password reset then please send us a message here through our Support Portal.
I can sign into the platform and would like to change the password.
If you are able to sign into the simulator platform, and would like to update your password. . .
- Start by signing into the platform using your Trader ID and password. Remember that your Trader ID will be a set of numbers, and NOT your email address.
- Once you're signed in, go to Actions in the main platform window, and select Edit Password.
- In the new window that opens, follow the prompts to input your current password and the new password you'd like to use. Click OK to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article